Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Walkin in My New Life

This is just a exert from my notes on my devotion of Romans 6 yesterday. I received so much joy and encouragement from reading it this morning I wanted to share it with you all. I hope it brings you closer to my beautiful good heavenly Daddy.

Chapter 6
By baptism we are burried with Jesus and risen again like he was by the glory (dignity, honour, praise and worship) of the Father. Now we are to walk in that NEW life!
We are crucified with Jesus so that the body of sin might be made useless, without effect, totally void, brought to nought, destroyed, abolished, that from that moment onward we will not be slaves to sin! :) Yeah Jesus!
Jesus at one time was dead but now death has no diminion over him, He is alive and forever liveth before the Father! Rachel take into acount, reckon it to be absolute truth and reality for every moment that I am dead indeed to sin! Sin does not have dominion over me because I am walking on the heavenly realm in my new state of life! I am alive unto God and unto God I liveth forever through Jesus Christ my Lord. God forbid that I let sin rule in my physical body that I should obey it's longings and desires. How dare I place any parts of my body next to or beside sin giving them to sin to be used as instruments of unrighteousness. For only the devil can dance to that tune. But I must place my members next and beside the father giving them to him. Presenting myself as alive from the dead and my members to be used as instruments of righteousness that play a song for our King. For sin shall not have dominion over me because I am not under the law but I am under grace Thayer Definition: that which affords joy, pleasure, delight, sweetness, charm, loveliness: the merciful kindness by which God, exerting his holy influence upon souls, turns them to Christ, keeps, strengthens, increases them in Christian faith, knowledge, affection, and kindles them to the exercise of the Christian virtues, benefit, thanks, (for benefits, services, favours), reward.
Now I serve and I am a slave to righteousness which produced holiness (purification) ending in eternal life. What a joy! For the wages of sin is death but the gift of God is eternal life through Christ Jesus our Lord :) In Jesus I Die, Live, Walk, Dance and play music of righteousness before the Lord in that newness of Life! Thank you Daddy :)


No comments:

Post a Comment